Wednesday, June 10, 2015

School's Out For Summer!



Today was the last day of school! 


Yesterday, we had an end-of-the-year pizza party! 
We had fun signing yearbooks.


Photo by Tabitha's mom


Everyone played a bucket toss game!







Today, we continued to sign yearbooks.

Look at the line for Coach Felicity!






We celebrated an incredible literacy milestone. The class read 12 million words this year! 
Way to go!


Photo by Andrea Testa


That's right, 12,000,000 words!  




But, like all good things...they must come to an end. 
When the final grain of sand fell through the hour glass, it was time to say goodbye.





A final group hug before we departed for our summer vacations!







It has been my pleasure to be on this learning journey with you! 

I look forward to seeing you in the fall!


What are some happy memories you have from the 2014-2015
 school year?

What fun activities do you have planned for the summer?

If it is winter in your hemisphere, what winter activities will you enjoy? 

2 comments:

  1. Dear class,

    I will miss you so much. I will always remember the fun all of us have had together in room 12. One of my favorite memories was when Mrs.Yollis taught us how to blog. I am still going to comment forever! I also was very happy when we got our Google Drive for LVUSD. I have written stories, and I will type about my summer vacation over the break.

    I am going to Europe for about a month. I am going to London, Belgium, Amsterdam in Netherlands, and Paris to see the Eiffel tower this summer. I can't wait to get there, and I am going to be continuously blogging on the 365 project about my historical trip.

    I hope you have a great summer getting ready for fourth grade! What are you doing during summer break?

    Your friend,
    Asha ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Mrs. Yollis,

    Congratulations on inspiring another class of children. You truly make third grade special and unforgettable. I hope you have a wonderful and relaxing summer break.

    All the best,
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete

* * *
Getting feedback is important to our writers. Let us know what you liked or what you learned.

Steps to Comment:

1. Write your comment in the box below. Be sure that you have proofread it for spelling, grammar, punctuation, and capitalization. Students should have a parent check it!

2. Choose an identity. (If you have a gmail account, use it. If not, choose name/url. You can leave the url blank if you do not have a blog.)

3. Click "Publish your Comment". You may preview your comment before publishing if you'd like.


Important: All comments MUST be approved by me.
:-) Mrs. Yollis