Mrs. Yollis' class is participating in an international blogging challenge!
This week's challenge is to explore several educational blogs.
Please take the time to read blogs from the challenge and leave a valuable comment.
We know how good it feels when we receive a comment. Let's pass that feeling on!
Here are a few blog links to get you started:
1. Mr. Toft
- His 24 students are located in Ottawa, Canada’s national capital. On their LEFT sidebar, click on the "Blog Challenge" link. Explore the posts and try to leave a "2-point" comment.
- Her class is also from our northern neighbor, Canada. Look through her "Categories" on the LEFT sidebar. There are many student bloggers! Pick out one or two and leave a quality comment.
3. Barrett's Bulletin
- His class blog is from Iowa. We read the book If You Hopped Like a Frog after they published a post about it. See what else we can learn from them! What can we teach them?
- This blog is from the students who are Tech Buddies with Barrett's Bulletin in Iowa. They are also in third grade and are currently learning about communities. Their September 8 post talked about communities (rural, suburban, and urban) and map skills. I left them a comment asking what kind of community they are from and the current population. I wonder how their community compares to ours?
5. All 2009 Blog Challengers
- Even though this link is in our sidebar, you might want to jump from here to explore!
Remember to use first names only and sign that you are from Mrs. Yollis' Class.