Friday, June 9, 2023

Kiwi's Adventure with Mills

 

Dear Class,


I want to share my adventures with Kiwi with all of you. First, I have this photo of Kiwi hiding in my hoodie. (I didn’t notice him.) Once I found him, he helped me out with my homework.  (Kiwi did most of it.)

 






Somehow Kiwi and I made time to go to the beach and relax after homework. This is a special beach that’s hot in January ;) We certainly had a great time! 




Overall, it was a great day! Kiwi was tired after all his adventures, so he sat at the window and enjoyed the view. 





What was your favorite part of this adventure? 


What would you do with a kiwi bird in your hoodie?

5 comments:

  1. Dear Mills,

    My favorite part of the adventure was when Kiwi was doing homework. It looks like you were doing "Order of Operations" with Kiwi. Here is a problem for you to solve:

    3+5x2=

    Is it 16 or 13?

    Your coding friend,
    Ada

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Mills,

    What I really liked about the adventure is when you guys went on the sand and putt the sunglasses on your face.

    What beach did you go to?

    Stay healthy,
    Clara Barton

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Mills,
    I loved your photo with you and Kiwi on the beach! It was so funny because you guys were relaxing together! (Bonding Moments).

    If I had Kiwi in my hoodie I would let him sit back and enjoy himself.

    what was your favorite part of your adventures with kiwi?

    Your classmate,
    Eli

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Mills,

    I like how you went on a beach with
    Kiwi. Also, I think that it is really funny how Kiwi was hiding in your hoodie.

    How long did it take you to finish your homework? Mine only takes 5-10 minutes.

    Sincerely,
    Koush

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Mills,

    I like how you went on a beach with
    Kiwi. Also, I think that it is really funny how Kiwi was hiding in your hoodie.

    How long did it take you to finish your homework? Mine only takes 5-10 minutes.

    Sincerely,
    Koush

    ReplyDelete

* * *
Getting feedback is important to our writers. Let us know what you liked or what you learned.

Steps to Comment:

1. Write your comment in the box below. Be sure that you have proofread it for spelling, grammar, punctuation, and capitalization. Students should have a parent check it!

2. Choose an identity. (If you have a gmail account, use it. If not, choose name/url. You can leave the url blank if you do not have a blog.)

3. Click "Publish your Comment". You may preview your comment before publishing if you'd like.


Important: All comments MUST be approved by me.
:-) Mrs. Yollis