This morning, Mrs. Yollis and a handful of student bloggers went to Texas to participate in the Texas Google Summit!
Wait, to get from Mrs. Yollis' class to Texas would require a 4.5 hour plane ride and would cost $500 per plane ticket!
Instead, we presented via Google HangOut On Air!
Welcome to a video recording of our session!
Blogging is Learning!
To share our presentation we:
1. Accepted the Google HangOut On Air invitation.
2. Screenshared our desktop. (We were worried because we got that tunnel of desktops!)
3. Minimized the GHO screen. (Which removed the tunnel.)
4. Opened our Chrome tab with our Google Presentation.
5. Clicked present...and we were in business!
6. After the presentation, we minimized our Chrome tab.
7. Opened up the GHO window.
8. Stopped the screensharing of our desktop.
9. Answered questions from our fabulous Texan audience.
Here is a link to Mrs. Yollis' Educational Blogging Wiki. It is a great resource for teacher!
We enjoyed sharing our love of blogging with you!
Thank you, #TxGoo, for the invitation!
Yee haw for #TeamYollis!
What was something you learn from watching our presentation?
Do you have any additional questions we can answer?