Each week Mrs. Yollis' class will be participating in a variety
of challenges to help them become better bloggers.
In addition, it will provide opportunities to meet and learn from others. :-)
Here is Challenge #1:
On your class blog, write a post about why students and classes should visit your blog. What will they learn from reading your posts? Are there any skills your class has that they could pass on to other classes and students?
Here are 7 reasons why you might enjoy visiting Mrs. Yollis' Classroom Blog:
1. Our blog offers useful tutorials! What are Quadrilaterals?
2. We know that plagiarism is WRONG! What is Plagiarism?
3. We have interesting travel posts! Visit China! Visit the Arctic Circle! Visit the Pacific Ocean! Visit Asia!
4. Maybe you like to sing. We offer sing-a-longs! The Hello Song!
5. Do you like movies? The Polygon Movie
6. Perhaps you like to learn computer code. Let's Learn Some HTML Code
7. We try very hard to always leave 2-point comments! How to Comment
Hopefully we offer something of interest for you!
Please leave us a comment and let us know where you are from!