Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Kiwi's Adventure with Koush!

Dear Class,

I had an amazing time at Koush's house on Tuesday! 

First, I attended a piano lesson with Koush. He has been taking lessons for two months, so he was very good. Something funny at the lesson was that he played We Wish You a Merry Christmas and it is January. Funny! 



Photo by Koush's mom


After that, it was time to eat. Believe it or not, Koush severed me kiwi! Don't worry, it wasn't the bird, it was the green fruit. Hilarious!





Finally, it was time to complete the homework. We worked on dividing by 10. It was easy and fun! Did you know that the big number is called the dividend? The number you group is the divisor, and the answer is called the quotient




 

Thank you, Koush, for a lovely adventure 

I have a couple of questions:

We finished our math homework in 5 minutes. How long does it take you?

What musical instrument do you play or would you like to play?


Your friend,
Kiwi

2 comments:

  1. Dear Koush and Kiwi,

    I loved hearing about your adventures! I play the piano, and my favorite song to play is The Juggler.

    What did the fruit taste like?

    From,
    Buck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ava (your old student)January 26, 2023 at 8:23 AM

    Dear Mrs. Yollis,
    My name is Ava and I was one of your students in your 2021/2022 class. I loved hearing about your trip to Koush's house.

    I was thinking about the first question you asked. If my homework is long division, I would probably take 6-10 minutes. If my homework was three digit multiplication, it would probaly be five minutes.

    I play the electrick guitar, and I would love to play the bass.

    Thank you for blogging such an intresting post.
    Sincerely,
    Ava

    ReplyDelete

* * *
Getting feedback is important to our writers. Let us know what you liked or what you learned.

Steps to Comment:

1. Write your comment in the box below. Be sure that you have proofread it for spelling, grammar, punctuation, and capitalization. Students should have a parent check it!

2. Choose an identity. (If you have a gmail account, use it. If not, choose name/url. You can leave the url blank if you do not have a blog.)

3. Click "Publish your Comment". You may preview your comment before publishing if you'd like.


Important: All comments MUST be approved by me.
:-) Mrs. Yollis